Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 2

Why is day 2 always harder than day 1? I'll tell you why...because even before I started working out I felt like I had been beat with a bat. Saying I'm out of shape is the understatement of the year. It's like my muscles have diminished and I am one big glob of fat and skin. Oh and running after a pasta dinner is not a good idea.

Workout: 30 minutes walk/jog. I did realize there is a little incline action involved so maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time.

What I ate today
Breakfast: 2 packets of oatmeal with 1 cup of 1% milk
Lunch: Mini cheese pizza and salad with croutons, bacon bits, potato sticks, and honey mustard dressing...my lunches are pretty much the same everyday of the week.
Dinner: Pasta with marinara and breadsticks
Snacks:  3 or 4 lactation cookies...so good and they work!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Amy! I found your blogs through the bump awhile back and really enjoy reading them (my little guy is just a few weeks younger then Henry). Would you mind posting your recipe for the lactation cookies? I googled it and found a recipe online but I want to make sure I've got the right one. Also does your recipe call for Brewer's Yeast? I've never heard of this before and don't know where to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are lactation cookies? I want to know about those for the next time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They promote milk production because of their lactation friendly ingredients.

    Cuckoo...I justNoelle Trujjilo's (sp?)recipe that's on recipezarr

    I omitted the Brewers yeast bc I couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete